Curiosity and innovation are the two fundamental aspects of my personal and professional profile, inseparable and indispensable. I like to look at the world from multiple points of view:
- nature, an infinite world of colors, sounds, shapes, smells, vital
- dance, multi-ethnic, popular, expressing
- music, the accordion and percussion
- food, that can make us grasp and appreciate in tastes the typicality of the places to
- travel, on foot or by bicycle,
- escher, its metamorphoses and its ability to give meaning to fullness and emptiness, to black and white, to represent the duality that is in each of us!
- the art of hands
- technology, that innovates in a sustainable and respectful way of nature and humanity its metamorphoses and its ability to give meaning to fullness and emptiness, to black and white, to represent the duality that is in each of us! of the manila technology that innovates in a sustainable and respectful way of nature and humanity
a journey on the figure of Trotula de Ruggiero, a project that I dreamed of, which somehow represents my way of connecting, an experimentation that combines history and popular traditions and which saw the light in 2015 thanks to the beautiful collaboration with Simona Totaro, Flavia D’Aiello and the association Ballando per le strade – Salerno
an experimental project for the third and fourth age that was made possible in 2016 with the collaboration of the association LAES L’arte è salute.Evergreen is the opportunity to give space and experience an old age with an extra gear on the territory … a phase of life in which often only the sums are drawn … and it is difficult to think that you can add some addendos both from a physical and emotional point of view! A great challenge !!!